Most of the users face problems during the Roku setup process. Here are showing you all the necessary steps to setup your Roku streaming player. Simply follow our guidance and install your Roku streaming player.
Roku setup Procedure:
- Kindly unpack your Roku streaming player and check all the belongings
- Moreover, Roku streaming player includes streaming player box, a remote control, HDMI cable, power adapter and power batteries for your remote control
- If you have purchased Express+ streaming player, it also include the composite cable
- Simply attach your home TV set to Roku streaming player using the HDMI cable
- Further, you have to connect your streaming player to the power source
- Now on your streaming player box
- Afterward, select a language from the drop down list that you can see on your TV screen
- Before that, you have to pair Roku remote with your streaming device
- Afterward, you can start on-screen setup process and the internet connection
- Connect Roku streaming player to the wireless connection or wired internet connection
- Wait for Roku software update
- Once your device restart after reboot, you can find the Roku activation code over the Roku screen
- You can activate your Roku.com/link account using the Roku link code
Now we are providing you some necessary guidelines to watch American channels on your Roku streaming device.
Basic steps to Roku setup American channels on your streaming player:
- Reset your streaming player
- Create a new www.roku.com/link account
- Make sure, you are creating this account using the VPN or DNS service
- Further, setup your network using the above services
- You can use either VPN or DNS service to setup your network
- Furthermore, log in to your new account
- Now you can add any American channel from the list
- Afterward, you can enjoy your streaming with the American channels
VPN method to setup American channels on Roku:
This is the first method to Roku setup American channel on your streaming device. Now we will start the process with the easy step. Firstly, you have to sign up to the VPN service. Afterward, configure your router to the VPN service.
DNS method to setup American channels on Roku:
You can also use DNS service to add American channels on your Roku. Moreover, sign up to your DNS service to start the process. Afterward, configure your router to use this service. Simply add channels and enjoy your streaming with Roku.
If you have any issues, we are always there to solve your issues. Moreover, you can take help to resolve your Roku.com/link activation issues or any other Roku issues. you can visit our website www.roku-link.net